Tuesday, November 29, 2011

mY nEw PrOdUcTiOn SiGn!!!! :D


This is better... I tweeked it a lot more... HOPE YOU ENJOY! and yah... at the end where it says I AM COUNTIN... there is supposed to be an exclamation point but it wouldnt show up... dumb computer! PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OTHER BESTIE... KELLY!!!!! xoxo Sarah xoxo *I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC!* PPS: this is my grilled up cheese sign... xD good times on the bus... well i have homework to do... See Ya! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - OMG guess what i did today! I forgot my lunch at home so for lunch i had a mini blueberry muffin, a churro, and a half of a chocolate rice crispy treat with a bottle of water... : / yup it was super delicious... xD

Powdered Foods Review




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links